Freeware license terms
korAccount is downloadable software which does not require payment of any license fee. The copyright owner and Licensor of korAccount is Kornelius. This Freeware License is a binding legal agreement between the individual who downloads korAccount („You“) and the Licensor.
KORACCOUNT IS COPYRIGHTED AND THE OWNER OF THE COPYRIGHT CLAIMS ALL EXCLUSIVE RIGHTS TO SUCH SOFTWARE, EXCEPT AS LICENSED TO USERS HEREUNDER AND SUBJECT TO STRICT COMPLIANCE WITH THE TERMS OF THIS FREEWARE LICENSE.
Even though a license fee is not paid for use of korAccount, it does not mean that there are not conditions for using korAccount. As a condition for granting you a license to use korAccount, you agree to all of the following terms and conditions. You are deemed to have read, understand, and have accepted all such terms and conditions upon executing a download of korAccount.
If you fail to abide by any of the terms and conditions set forth herein, your license to use korAccount shall be immediately and automatically revoked, without any notice or other action by the Copyright Owner.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- You are granted a non-exclusive license to use korAccount („the software“) to your compliance with all of the terms and conditions of this Freeware License.
- You may only use the software on computers that you own, lease or control. You may make backup copies of the software for your own use to replace the primary copy in the event of hard-drive failure or other unavailability of the primary copy. The backup copies shall retain all copyright notices.
- You are only granted a license for the machine-readable, object code portion of korAccount. You will not modify, enhance, reverse engineer or otherwise alter the software from its current state.
- You may not sell, bargain, transfer, pledge, assign, lease or grant any further rights to use korAccount.
- You will not have any proprietary rights in and to korAccount. You acknowledge and agree that the Licensor retains all copyrights and other proprietary rights in and to korAccount.
- Your license to use the software shall be revocable by the Licensor upon written notice to you. This license shall automatically terminate upon your violation of the terms hereof or upon your use of korAccount beyond the scope of the license provided herein.
- Use within the scope of this license is free of charge and no royalty or licensing fees shall be payable by you. Use beyond the scope of this license shall constitute copyright infringement.
- This license shall be effective and bind you upon your downloading of korAccount.
- You accept korAccount on an “AS IS” and with all faults basis. No representations and warranties are made to you regarding any aspect of korAccount.
- THE LICENSOR HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, RELATIVE TO KORACCOUNT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR MERCHANTIBILITY. LICENSOR SHALL NOT BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INJURIES OR LIABILITIES CAUSED DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM THE USE OF KORACCOUNT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO INCIDENTAL, ONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES.
- This Freeware License shall be interpreted under the laws of Germany. You agree that all controversies pertaining to the software and/or this Freeware Agreement shall be brought in the courts of Germany. You hereby submit to the jurisdictions of such court.
- Licensor’s failure to enforce any rights hereunder or its copyright in korAccount shall not be construed as amending this agreement or waiving any of Licensor’s rights hereunder or under any provision of state of federal law.